ATR is currently hiring truck drivers in West Michigan for home daily routes.
We are currently accepting full and part-time applicants with a CLASS A CDL.
Typical working days are Monday - Friday with some Saturdays. Overtime is paid after 40 hours. Most shifts are 10-12 hours. Some dedicated routes are available and we have availability for nearly any schedule (1st, 2nd, 3rd).
Freight of all kinds - NO HAZMAT.
NO TOUCH FREIGHT!
Immediate start available upon hire and completion of a pre-employment drug screen.
Drivers are paid weekly via direct deposit. Benefits are available after 90 days from hire date.
All trucks are late-model, automatic transmission, and are day-cabs.
ATR Class A CDL Truck Driver Requirements:
- Class A CDL Minimum of 6 months of Recent Experience (no exceptions)
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment DOT drug screen
- Must be able to pass a DOT physical or have a current medical card
- Respectable driving record - No more than 4 points on driving record (MVR)
- High school diploma
- Applicants with felonies will be considered, but the conviction(s) must be over 5 years old
- Applicants that have previously failed or refused a required DOT drug screen must have completed a SAP (substance abuse program) and have documentation showing this in-order to be considered for employment
- Applicants must have driven commercially within the past 3 years
- Applicants must have at least 6 months of verifiable experience with semi-tractor/trailer and 53' dry van or reefer (no exceptions). 1 year preferred for all positions
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance
- Legal Services
- Paid Time Off
- Driver Referral Program
If you are interested in learning more, please contact recruiting directly by email or phone. We look forward to helping move your career forward!
APPLY EASILY ON YOUR PHONE OR WEB BROWSER BY CLICKING THIS LINK: