ATR has immediate openings Detroit and Dearborn. Very consistent work. Paid EVERY week via direct deposit.
Automotive & general freight, no-touch. All live-load/live-unload. All working time is paid.
10-12 hour shifts (depending on location). Paid overtime after 40 hours (time and a half). 5-6 days of work.
All live load/live un-load or drop/hook at delivery. All working time paid. Very consistent work – A typical work day is generally a 10-12 hour shift.
We have a few different options available, depending on your needs. We can accommodate a M-F work week if you would prefer to have weekends off. Some routes require Sat or Sun work, and others do not.
All equipment is late model and well-maintained. Most are 10 speed manual transmission day cabs (automatics may be available). Local city pickup/deliveries and local, home-daily routes are available.
If you are looking for work immediately, we have an expedited hiring process and can get you working very quickly!
Come join our team today!
ATR Class A CDL Truck Driver Requirements:
- Class A CDL – Minimum of 1 year of commercial tractor/trailer (53' dry van or reefer) experience required (2 years preferred).
- Must be able to pass pre-employment DOT drug test
- Must be able to pass pre-placement DOT physical or have completed a DOT Physical recently (must provide a copy of the med card and long-form)
- No more than 4 points on MVR (exceptions may apply)
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Any felony must be at least 5 years old (no exceptions)
- Any DUI must be at least 4 years old (no exceptions)
- Must speak English (DOT Requirement)
- Blue Cross / Blue Shield Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance
- Legal Services
- Paid Time Off
- Driver Referral Program
A Brief History of America’s Transportation Resources:
ATR was founded in 1999 and has served the local trucking community in MI, OH and IN ever since. We are based in Grand Rapids, MI with a satellite office in the Detroit area. We take pride in being a family-owned company and hiring the best drivers in the industry and providing the best options available for long-term career success and satisfaction. It is our mission to maintain focus on the importance of family and personal time while simultaneously providing the highest quality of service in the trucking industry. Our standards speak for themselves with our driver retention history. We are proud to add that over 50% of our drivers have been with ATR for over six years. Of that 50%, 30% of those drivers have been with ATR for over ten years.
Learn more at www.atrservices.com
APPLY EASILY ON YOUR PHONE OR WEB BROWSER BY CLICKING THIS LINK: